Social Enterprise Management Certificate
Participants will enhance their ability in seven key areas:
- Describing what social enterprises are, the contributions they make to local economies and communities, and the challenges they face;
- Understanding all components of the HR Planning Cycle;
- Planning a governance and decision-making structure that best suits the organization;
- Planning for diversity, and accommodation in staffing;
- Engaging external stakeholders (clients, government agencies, community partners, donors, etc.);
- Choosing a legal structure that best meets the needs of the enterprise;
- Social procurement (both preparing to sell social goods, as well as policies for purchasing).
Participants have four months to complete one of the two following training programs:
- Basic training with the Social Enterprise Institute (online)
- Deluxe training with Common Good Solutions (in-person)
FOR AN IN-DEPTH LOOK AT PROGRAM OPTIONS & COURSES CLICK HERE.
For pricing and to register email email@example.com or call 902-407-0822