Social Enterprise Financial Certificate
Participants will enhance their ability in seven key areas:
Describing what social enterprises are, the contributions they make to local economies and communities, and the challenges they face;
- Understanding and analyzing income statements and balance sheets;
- Creating and using a cash flow forecast spreadsheet;
- Calculating break-even sales;
- Monitoring and controlling operating costs;
- Monitoring and maximizing gross profits;
- Managing accounts receivable; and
- Securing appropriate financing.
Participants have four months to complete one of the two following training programs:
- Basic training with the Social Enterprise Institute (online)
- Deluxe training with Common Good Solutions (in-person)
For AN IN-DEPTH LOOK AT PROGRAM OPTIONS & COURSES Click Here.
For pricing and to register email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-407-0822